Community Association Management Services
We believe in being better than average. We believe in being excellent.
You’ll have access to all of the resources of a national property management leader and the intricate understanding of this local market. With HomeRiver Group, your association will enjoy the benefits of our partnership.
We offer professional, compliant, and exceptional management services to homeowner associations and condo associations.
Here’s a preview of what we can provide:
Annual / Turnover Meeting+
- Attendance by all Management Team Members (Monday-Thursday); weekend attendance available for additional fee.
- Meeting Coordination
- Mail notification to all applicable lot owners.
- Assist Board in obtaining and reserving facility.
- Create and track ballots and proxies.
- Assist with vote collection and counting.
- Produce copies of all documents and handouts for meeting.
- Present Management Report.
Board of Directors Meeting+
- Coordinate meeting dates and remind Board members (Monday-Thursday).
- For regularly scheduled meeting, Financial Reports and Management Report will be presented. Additional charges may apply for after-hours or weekend meetings.
- Develop agenda with board input.
- Maintain and update master homeowner list (adds/deletes/changes).
- Inform Welcome Committee of new move-ins, upon request.
- Provide copy of Covenants, Bylaws, ARC Standards, ARC Request Form, Inspection Process Guidelines and a Homeowner Update Form to each new resident upon notification of completed closing by the closing attorney.
- Record resale homes during the inspection process.
- Write HOA letter stating policy regarding mandatory closing letters.
- Track homes sold, by information provided to us from the closing attorneys.